Develop your Environmental Policy
, which is becoming a common requirement of customers and supply chain.
Implement your Environmental Management Systems (EMS), targets and processes. The system will be to ISO 14001 / EMAS standards and link to existing systems, e.g. Health & Safety or Quality systems
Have an Environmental Manager to call on when you need them – at the end of the phone for advice or on-site for key meetings & audits as necessary.
Conduct your internal environmental audits or lead your own audit team.
An on-site visit and QuickWins report of recommendations for quick and easy improvements (concentrating on energy, water, transport and waste). Advice on or management of your projects, such as:
- Carbon Reduction - reduce emissions, climate change adaptation & carbon neutral status
- Transport - travel plans & fleet management
- Energy - energy efficiency & water savings
- Procurement - supply chain management & tender applications
- Audits - identify & reduce pollution, ensure legal compliance & eliminate poor practices
- Products & Services - improve your systems and production processes.